So if you haven’t noticed already, this blog has been dry for M.O.N.T.H.S.
Don’t get it wrong though, I have tried making a few posts since December, with one hand typing and the other hovering over ze delete button.
And now, I’ve finally come to the conclusion that there is a new addition to the list of things I have no clue about: what to do with this blog.
Ya see, what I write about will inadvertently be the image I create of myself in the minds of these insanely awesome bloggers who I look up to so much……..
So I’ve got to be true to what I like to do in reality.
One problem, though…….I’m pretty much clueless about that, too.
Well, I ended up making a list of things I could or couldn’t write about, so yeah, this is it:
- BOOKS: I LOVE books, like many other random people out there, but I definitely CANNOT write nothin’ about them because A. i haven’t read properly in years, and B., I’m still figuring out my tastes ( I’m on a biography trail right now, which is so strange, I’m usually not too good with non-fiction) I started Dreams from my Father by Barack Obama this week, and aaahh, its soo good, and so mind-blowing, definitely not what i thought it would be like.
- SCHOOL: Some call it a hellhole, others a disgrace to humanity, few consider it as a harmless obstacle. I will definitely write about that place, although I personally don’t think school is that bad…..or is it? find out next time(or maybe the time after that) on this blog-thing!
- INCONSISTENT OBSESSIONS: Its the truth, there’s a different one every week. for a while it was learning ASL, then it was classical music, handball, origami, Fermet’s theorem, and finally, its card tricks right now. hopefully, its still the obsession when I’m done with this write-up-post-thing.
- ZE ENVIRONMENT: Frankly, I’m not any better than half the population of the world in this environmentalism aspect, but like you, the random people out there, i think we should do something too. yeah, we may not set a fire, but at least we can start the spark in ourselves, and others!(actually, right now, lets pray that the fire ends its destructive rampage and all those plants, wildlife and people stay safe….)
- MY TECHNOLOGY FAILS: Yeah, I’d rather not talk about that……
- most importantly, F.O.O.D : saying i love food would be an understatement. food is like….the way into my heart, y’all. It speaks to me (weird, i know) good food creates this emotion in you, and the better the food is the stronger and more intense that emotion(although i am yet to be reduced to tears after a good dinner)
soooo yeah, that’s kinda it…. funny, the list didn’t help at all, but hey, at least i get A for effort right? right?
but in all honesty, I think I’m all set to REALLY start using this space to the maximum, and REALLY meeting all of your expectations….
wish me luck!!