Hello Internet People!!
Let me be honest… I am just someone who is absolutely clueless as to how life is done but hey, you never know unless you try, right?
so I guess I’ve started a blog ( although someone else had a big hand in this….but that’s a story for another time) and hopefully, I’ll find this space to be the perfect way for me to preview the nonsense in my head before spouting it out in real life…
anyways, I hope I enjoy this journey……and I sure hope you’ll be with me throughout!!
- What Up Wednesday #1Greetings, blubs of the internet!! (I don’t know what that means) Right. Today we’re looking at what’s happening in my world. Go ahead and call it news @ 9 (what am I even saying) with Ceres. Exam week is going on, so I don’t really have the time to write much woah woah woah, when do you… Continue reading What Up Wednesday #1
- Good friends, great friends…..then there’s these friends!!heLLo wonderful people of the internet world!!!! Well this week is the birthday of someone veby veby special……MA BESTIE….(ceres think of a pseudonym, think of a pseudonym…hmmmm starting with D, sooo…Diiiphtheria? Diarrhoea? Lol I wish I could use that….Donut? D……….) Yokay, we’ll come up with one along the way. (I can’t name people, just believe it’s a… Continue reading Good friends, great friends…..then there’s these friends!!
- The Essence Of Suhoor ft. Bayance and AyeshaHeLLo awesome people who make me break down in happy tears every once in a while, and who I’ve ghosted for a whole month but hey, at least I’m here. yeeeaaaah sorry bout that😳. RAMADAN KAREEM EVERYONE!!! I loove Ramadan. It’s such a fun month, and such a great opportunity to become a better muslim and spend… Continue reading The Essence Of Suhoor ft. Bayance and Ayesha
- The very random MARCH report: exams, spring break and being stuck at homeHello wonderful people I’m still getting used to but love deeply cus u guys r awesome!! So. Looks like we’re in april. ??? Not gonna lie, I don’t remember much about march, but looking back, some key….events(?) stand out….. *flashback, everyone* 1st march..I vaguely remember my chemistry final exam…. Oh, now I remember that didn’t suck as… Continue reading The very random MARCH report: exams, spring break and being stuck at home
- GOODBYE, AND GOOD LUCK!!I started writing this a month back……… every time I’d made a draft I would instantly cross it out…..because there’s no way to say all this.Let’s just say, The new academic year is here, but the whole class will be missing something. Or rather, someone. Muffin- that’s what we’ll call her. She was, undoubtedly, a very special… Continue reading GOODBYE, AND GOOD LUCK!!
- An introduction to the best thing on the internet ft. Webtoon recsHey people😁!!! How ya doin’, how’s life!?! 💛 In the winter of last year, I decided that I’d stop reading webtoons. Not that I wasn’t enjoying them, or that it was getting too hard to play catch up every other day. There was just one reason: THEY’RE WAY.TOO.GOOD. If you are familiar with the life of… Continue reading An introduction to the best thing on the internet ft. Webtoon recs
- This Fam and HospitalsThere’s an established truth about my family: we don’t do hospitals. Unless we find ourselves in a situation where it’s a choice between a hospital visit and death, we tend to steer clear of the hospice. In fact, a whole system of remedies and “treatments” have replaced the need to visit the doctor’s office-Flu? Lots of bed… Continue reading This Fam and Hospitals
- Liebster Award…..wait, what?!!?Eeeeeeee….I got nominated!!!!! I was so happy that day, thank you so so much El!!! yu da best(everyone knows that) and you’ve been so so so welcoming to this noob, taaank you for everything!!! 💛 also you had such a-maazing questions, but me being me, I just wanted to answer everything with “YES”😉 RULES: Thank… Continue reading Liebster Award…..wait, what?!!?
- ~FABULOUS FEBRUARY~Well this was definitely a….MONTH…. although some might question that statement because it definitely feels like a year has passed….. But more importantly, I’M unOFFICIALLY A SENIOR!!!!!(I mean results are not out yet, and a certain teacher did mention, jokingly I hope, that I’d failed physics, but ummm… seniority is a MOST probable outcome)(Maybe)(Hopefully)(Don’t do this to… Continue reading ~FABULOUS FEBRUARY~
- MY BIOLOGY TEXTBOOK: A WORK OF ARTBio finals coming up….. 😶 But one thing I sure do enjoy is flippin’ through ma biology textbook. I “inherited” the book from my older sister, who considered it divine and kept it in pristine condition….. not a speck of dust, not a single word within…. I sometimes doubt how she passed bio in the first… Continue reading MY BIOLOGY TEXTBOOK: A WORK OF ART